Beginning May, 2021 Go To Ortho is excited to offer physical therapy in our Cedar Hills location!
Some of the common conditions and injuries for which we provide physical therapy include:
- Back/Spine Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Related Injuries
- Foot/Ankle Injuries
- Pre and Post Surgical Conditions
- Wrist/Hand/Forearm Injuries
- Shoulder pain
- Overuse/Repetitive Stress Injuries
Call to make an appointment with one of our PT therapists.
Our PT & OT Team
Ty Bommersbach, PT, DPT
Ty chose to be a physical therapist to make a lasting and healthy difference in the lives of his patients. He looks forward to waking up every day to help people overcome their health issues and take ownership of their lives back.
In his spare time, Ty enjoys hiking, traveling, and trying new things. He has a dog named Fable and a cat named Daisy, and he is a big foodie and loves to support local establishments.Ty is the first physical therapist to join our Go To Ortho PT team in Beaverton after we opened in May 2021!.
Sandra Ruff, MHS, OTR\L, CHT
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy from Washington University in St. Louis 1988
- Master's of Health Sciences from Washington In St. Louis 1992
- Nationally Registered Certification in Hand Therapy 1994
- Member of American Society of Hand Therapists
- Primary author of the Petzoldt Award for Best Scientific Paper at ASHT Annual Conference, 2004
- Horticultural Therapy Certification, 2003